Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cousins - Karen's First Birthday

I love quests.  I love gathering, researching, compiling information.  And I always feel rather satisfied when the pieces come together into a cohesive story.  The following images are the result of one such quest.

The pictures were in one of Aunt Nancy's photo albums.  They weren't labeled and they were scattered throughout the pages.  As I sorted her photos, I realized I had three images of the same event.  Emails from RoseMarie and Sue confirmed that they were they two oldest children.  The three of us guessed that the baby was Karen.

Then I emailed Aunt Katherine and as Paul Harvey always said, "...now you know the rest of the story."  
.


Click the link below for the second page:



(You don't know who Paul Harvey was?  Well, then Google him - or whatever internet search is most effective the day you read this - and listen to him tell a story)

No comments:

Post a Comment