Friday, January 29, 2010

Hayden Family 1905

One of the things I had hoped to find as I gathered old pictures was to see what Maudie's husband looked like. Here he is, William Edward "Ed" Hayden, Jr. He's standing behind Maudie (Mary Isabelle, "Mayme"). Seated to Maudie's right is her father-in-law, William Edward Hayden, Sr. He is holding someone near and dear to our hearts, Mary Rowena Hayden (Dunn).


She was born in 1903, so I estimated this picture may have been taken in 1905. The pictures Pete Cannon gave us are truly priceless. Check this out:



I added the close up picture inset in the family picture and I added the red arrow above. The way I see it, once I've figured out how Pete's information relates to us, I'm going to create an additional version that makes it easier for us to relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment