Thursday, February 11, 2010

Denney's Restaurant

No, I'm NOT referring the the Denny's that currently is offering the Grand Slam breakfast! This is about the restaurant that Grandma and Grandpa had before the store. You did know they were in the restaurant business, didn't you?

I called Mama today to check on a few details. She said they spent quite a bit of time in the restaurant. That in the early days, she and Daddy went to vist every three months. And since Grandma and Grandpa were always working, they hung out at the restaurant.



Pretty fun pictures, aren't they? Just wait!! I've got more stuff you're going to like!! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Um! Ok! No! I had no idea they had a restaurant, thanks for asking and telling. ;) And is that not Jacob Ryan in that top pic of Grandpa?!?!?!?! I've never seen Grandpa with hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to see your family when they were young??

    ReplyDelete